It sometimes takes a careful observation to notice how deep your partner is hooked on you
From Pulse Ng
Men are not so straight forward with their feelings and women wants a sure shot way of knowing when a man loves them. Some signs of true love are subtle. It sometimes takes a careful observation to notice how deep your partner is hooked on you. Here are behaviours that can help you figure out his feelings.
1. He actually listens when you give him a 20-minute-long play-by-play of a dramatic situation with your work frenemy.
2. He doesn’t suggest you go brush your teeth before he kisses you good morning.
3. He initiates cuddling that doesn’t lead to sex.
4. He’s introduced you to all his friends and when you met them, they already knew where you work and the things you like
5. He's introduced you to his parents (or wants to).
6. He texts you just to say “Good morning” or "I'm thinking about you."
7. He never misses the chance to tell you “Good night,” even if he’s out with the guys.
8. He’s prone to saying corny, eye-roll-inducing things such as, “You have the most beautiful smile.”
9. He’s equal parts proud and ever-so-slightly jealous when another man hits on you.
10. He gives you the remote more often than he hogs it.
11. He saves the last bite of any delicious meal just for you.
12. When you're in bed with killer cramps, he runs to the drugstore for tampons and painkillers.
13. All it takes is a single smile aimed in his direction, and this man can’t stay mad at you.
14. Whether he’s prepping for a big meeting or simply picking out his tie, he likes to get your opinion.
15. He cares whether you orgasm and learns what it takes to make it happen.
16. He puts his phone away when you’re around.
17. He teases you in ways that feel funny, not mean.
18. He’s saved every card and note you’ve ever given him. Heck, he even has a sliver of wrapping paper from your first-ever gift exchange.
19. He tells everyone he knows when you have a life achievement of any kind.
20. He says, “I love you” every day, and you believe him.
From Pulse Ng