|Do This And You Won't Fall Into Temptation Again|
1. Coconut Oil
To get shiny hair, it is important to provide nourishment by applying oil to your hair regularly. Coconut oil (organic and unrefined) is one of the best options. It helps restore moisture to dry and damaged hair, in turn making it shiny and healthy.
- Apply warm coconut oil on your hair, from the root to the ends. Massage for a few minutes and then wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel for at least 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with water, then shampoo and condition like normal.
- Another option is to add a few curry leaves to two tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat it until warm. When cool, massage the oil gently onto the scalp and hair. Cover with a warm towel for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo.
Follow either of these remedies once or twice a week, depending on your hair condition.
You can also use olive oil, castor oil, or almond oil and follow the same process
READ ALSO: How To Totally Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body Naturally
Mayonnaise has amino acids, protein and antioxidants that will make your hair strong, soft, healthy and shiny.
- Use one-half to one cup of full-fat mayonnaise, as needed for your hair length.
- Apply it on freshly washed, damp hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 30 minutes.
- Thoroughly wash your hair using cold water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy on a weekly basis to enjoy hydrated and shiny hair.